Due to extremely wet course conditions from the recent rains, Monday’s NOGA Spring Four-Ball at Lakewood Country Club has been postponed.
NOGA is currently working with Lakewood Country Club to explore a reschedule date.
Teams have the option to 1) keep their place in the field until a new date is announced and then decide if they can play or would like a full-refund or 2) request a full-refund immediately and vacate their place in the field.
Teams are asked to email Chad Hammond, NOGA’s Manager of Tournament Services, with a decision.
Watch for information on the reschedule soon…