Northern Ohio Golf Association
Fairlawn Country Club, Mon Sep 23, 2019, 01:00 PM Start
200 N Wheaton Rd, Akron COURSE DETAILS >
FORMAT/FIELD: 2-Player Team Event, Amateur, Skins Game, Better Ball Format, Senior, Flighted by Handicap
Format: A four-ball competition, in which two partners compete together as a side, each playing their own ball. The lower score is the sides score for the hole.
Time: 1:00 p.m. (Shotgun)
Entry Fee: $200/team
Entries Close: September 19, 2019
Eligibility: Active GHIN Handicap Index® at time of registration and competition [join here].
Handicap Index® Limit: +3.5-36.4
Divisions: Open & Senior (Both senior players must be 55 on or before date of competition)
Flights: Determined by Lowest Handicap Index® of any partner on a side along with size and equity of field
Prizes: Gross by Flight and Net by Division, paid as gift certificates to the host club’s pro shop and available immediately following the posting of all scores.
Skins Game: Optional skins pots of $10/player for Gross by Flight and $10/player for Net by Division available during check-in. Paid as cash immediately following the posting of all scores.
NOGA TOURNAMENT ELIGIBILITY & POLICIES
– Active NOGA/GHIN Handicap Index® at the time of registration and competition.
– An up-to-date NOGA Member Profile
– Must be 19 years of age on or before date of competition
– Scores will be posted to GHIN by NOGA as a Tournament Score at the close of competition if applicable.
– Agree to adhere to NOGA Terms of Competition
JOIN THE NEOH.GOLF CLUB! >
Membership only $35 for the year!