Shady Hollow Country Club, Wed May 1, 2019, 01:00 PM Start
4865 Wales Avenue NW, Massillon, OH 44646-9394 COURSE DETAILS > | Scramble Format, 2-Player Team Event, Amateur, Skins Game, Northern Ohio Golf Association
Format: Each partner plays from the teeing area on each hole, one of the tee shots is selected and the partners play their second shots from that spot. One of the second shots is then selected, and the partners play their third shots from that spot, and so on until the ball is holed.
Time: 1:00 p.m. (Shotgun)
Entry Fee: $200/team
Entries Close: April 28, 2019
Eligibility: Active GHIN Handicap Index® at time of registration and competition
Handicap Index® Limit: +3.5-36.4
Divisions: Open & Senior (Both senior players must be 55 on or before date of competition)
Flights: Determined by Combined Handicap Index® along with size and equity of field
Prizes: Gross by Flight & Overall Net
Skins Game: Yes (optional)
NOGA TOURNAMENT ELIGIBILITY & POLICIES
– Active NOGA/GHIN Handicap Index® at the time of registration and competition.
– An up-to-date NOGA Member Profile
– Must be 19 years of age on or before date of competition
– Scores will be posted to GHIN by NOGA as a Tournament Score at the close of competition if applicable.
– Agree to adhere to NOGA Terms of Competition
JOIN THE NEOH.GOLF CLUB! >
Membership only $35 for the year!