USGA RULES APPLY DURING PLAY ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING LOCAL RULES:
– WINTER RULES: LIFT, CLEAN & PLACE WITHIN ONE CLUB LENGTH IN YOUR OWN FAIRWAY ONLY. Embedded Ball and Casual Water rules apply through the green. (If Summer Rules are in play, it will be noted on the first tee.)
– PLAYERS COMPETE IN ONE DIVISION, BUT FROM AGE-APPROPRIATE TEES: on all holes, players ages 18-54 play from the back tees, ages 55-64 from the middle tees, and ages 65+ from the front tees.
-PLAYERS MAY: REPAIR ALL DAMAGE ON ANY GREEN; REMOVE ROCKS FROM SAND BUNKERS; USE RANGE FINDERS (NO SLOPE); USE VARYING BRANDS OF BALLS (CHANGED ONLY BETWEEN HOLES OR UPON DAMAGE).
– Out of Bounds: White stakes and/or ALL perimeter property fences are defined as out of bounds. The OB line is determined by the nearest inside points of the stakes or fence posts at ground level excluding angled supports. Hazards: All Water Hazards are defined by yellow lines or yellow stakes. All Lateral Water Hazards are defined by red lines or red stakes. In the absence of lines or stakes the hazard shall be defined by the break in the ground.
– If a sand bunker is not maintained (i.e. is damaged by weather or has gone unraked for several days), with permission of a fellow competitor that bunker may be raked and the ball may be placed in the same position without penalty.
– Prepared, planted flower beds are free relief from the entire bed, dropped at the nearest point. But mulch placed around trees without any planted flowers in the bed does NOT entitle a player to relief.
– $100 Pot + Skins Entry Fee covers: $35-40 for 18 holes of golf with cart; $35-40 to the tournament stroke play pot; $20 to the big skins game pot; an event operations fee of $5. Payout to 25% of the entered Pot + Skins field based on our pre-set prize chart. ALL TIES SPLIT ALL PLACES.
– $70 Skins Game Only Entry Fee covers: $35-40 for 18 holes of golf with cart; $20-30 to the big skins game; an event operations fee of $5. All skins money paid in gets paid back out at that event; IF NO SKINS ARE WON OUTRIGHT, the least-tied hole(s) split the skins pot.
– A player need not finish all 18 holes to be eligible to win a skin. Players may ‘X’ a hole and still win a skin on another hole. Players playing Skins Only are urged to pick up their ball once a bogey shot is struck to speed the pace of play, as no total score will be posted for any Skins Only players.
– Should inclement weather force a cancellation of play for the day: if all players have completed 9 holes before play is stopped, the tournament will be shortened to 9 holes with full payouts; if any group does not complete 9 holes, the event is considered null and a full refund or credit for pot/skins will be provided. (Golf + cart fees will be rain-checked.)
– Players may keep all scores on a single scorecard, indicating each players full name on the card. At the completion of play, each player MUST check and sign the card prior to posting to the scoreboard. Failure to sign card = no scores posted. So protect the skins field: check and sign your card after your round!
– PACE OF PLAY: if a group falls behind and is asked to close the gap, it is the responsibility of all players in the group to comply. The Committee has the right to monitor the lagging group, determine the player causing the delay, and disqualify and remove that competitor from the course without refund.
– Rules question? Try to resolve it among your fellow competitors. If the question cannot be resolved, play two balls and ask the Committee for a ruling prior to signing scorecard. Have fun!