Portage Country Club, Thu Jun 13, 2019, 09:00 AM Start
240 North Portage Path, Akron COURSE DETAILS > | Individual Stroke Play, Amateur, Skins Game, Northern Ohio Golf Association, Senior
Format: 18 holes of stroke play. An individual competition, in which each player competes against all other players within the flight.
Time: 9:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m. (Shotguns)
Season-Long Match Play (Optional): The top 16 players in each flight will advance to match play.
Entry Fee: Stroke Play Championship (ONLY) – $100/player.
Stroke Play Championship & Match Play Qualifying – $130/player
Entries Close: May 10, 2019
Eligibility: Active GHIN Handicap Index® at time of registration and competition.
Handicap Index® Limit: +3.5 – 36.4
Divisions: Open & Senior (Senior players must be 55 on or before date of competition)
Flights: Determined by most recent Handicap Index® along with size and equity of the field.
Prizes: Gross by Flight & Overall Net
Skins Game: Yes (optional)
NOGA TOURNAMENT ELIGIBILITY & POLICIES
– Active NOGA/GHIN Handicap Index® at the time of registration and competition.
– An up-to-date NOGA Member Profile
– Must be 19 years of age on or before date of competition
– Scores will be posted to GHIN by NOGA as a Tournament Score at the close of competition if applicable.
– Agree to adhere to NOGA Terms of Competition
JOIN THE NEOH.GOLF CLUB! >
Membership only $35 for the year!