Golf course owners and managers want to sell tee times, attract outings, and promote tournaments throughout the season. Northeast Ohio Golf targets these goals through its Course Member Program! Tell your facility’s story or promote events to 129,000+ golfers all across the Greater Cleveland area. | 2020 COURSE MEMBER REGISTRATION FORM > [PDF]
2020 COURSE MEMBER PROGRAM: $195 / year
– one (1) FEATURED ADVERTORIAL*, which is any promotional story idea you provide related to your facility. We take the idea and write the story, add photos you provide, and post it to the site on the date you specify. This story is initially featured at the top of the home page, and it is promoted through our social media accounts plus submitted to search.
– one (1) TOURNAMENT PROMOTION* package for an event that you run at your course. This includes: a listing on the Tournament Calendar by event name with course/sponsors logos; an editorial Call-for-Entries story 2-3 weeks in advance; an advanced mention in our weekly Email Newsletter; and the posting of final results, photos, a game story, and sponsor names/logos that you supply by email after the event.
MIX & MATCH*: get two Feature Advertorial posts or two Tournament Promotion listings instead of one of each. Your choice! Just let us know your preference when you join.
– one (1) Course Logo on the Homepage of NEOHgolf.com linked to your website;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Course Directory index page;
– one (1) Course Name in the Email Newsletter sent weekly during the season, monthly in the off-season;
– a content update of your Course Directory page on our website using photos and information you supply;
– unlimited Charity Calendar Listings for charity events hosted at your facility;
– unlimited listings on the Golf Jobs Board to recruit employees for your facility;
– marketing designation as a Golf Course Member with rights to use that designation and logo in your marketing materials;
– a package of Northeast Ohio Golf posters and door stickers to use at your facility to cross-promote our relationship (or even some custom signage — let’s discuss options!);
– recognition in all group marketing initiatives undertaken by Northeast Ohio Golf, like consumer golf shows, PR campaigns, media opportunities, golf social events, etc.
Golf Course Member packages run from March 1 to Feb 28, with the prime traffic numbers matching the golf season (Apr 1 through Oct 1). Pro-rated fees are available on July 1st (30% off) and Oct 1st (60% off).
PDF DOWNLOAD: 2020 COURSE MEMBER REGISTRATION FORM >
Course Member Upgrades and Add-Ons:
– NEOHGOLF.COM TOURNAMENT SERIES EVENT CONDUCTED AT YOUR COURSE: this upgrade guarantees that Northeast Ohio Golf will conduct one event at your facility as a part of its NEOHgolf.com Tournament Series. These events, held only at Course Member facilities, are a golf+cart fees revenue generator: each event typically attracts 40-100+ players. Players love our competitive tournament formats, our variable tees by age rules, our fair payouts, and the game stories and photos posted after each event!
There are two options available for this upgrade: Shared Operations or Full Operations:
– Shared Operations – Add $150: this option means you block off tee times, handle all player check-in/fee collection on event day, get players properly started off the first tee, then collect and post scores as all players finish to a large scoreboard that you set up. For our responsibilities, we take on all the “PR & Ops Paper” requirements both in advance and on-site: all of the pre-event promotions, accepting player entries online/phone/text, setting and publishing the starting times, providing the rules sheets for you to distribute, determining the payouts after play, taking photos and writing up the results.
– Full Operations – Add $300: this option means you block of the tee times and we do everything else!
Either option guarantees a NEOHgolf.com Series Tournament will be conducted at your golf course, fully-promoted before and editorialized after. But please note: because of the nature of competitive tournament golf, we reserve the right to determine whether or not an event will be well received at a particular venue or on a particular date before agreeing to proceed.
(Why do we charge extra to guarantee an event? Because of all of the work required to “run” vs. “promote” a tournament.)
– ADDITIONAL PROMOTIONS OF SELF-RUN TOURNAMENTS – ADD $75 EA : Fully promote one additional competitive tournament that you run at your course. Save $20 off the regular rate! Provides an existing Course Member with one full “Calendar Listing + Call-for-Entries Story + Email Newsletter Promotion + Complete Results Post” package.
– GOLF COURSE EDITORIAL REVIEW – ADD $100 : in place of the standard Advertorial Feature story included with membership, we produce a full-length golf course review story and make it the feature story for several days on the website! Our team comes out and plays your course, writes the review, takes photos. Then we post this story and add your course logo and link everything back to your course website. Course review example >
– ON-SITE EDITORIAL TOURNAMENT COVERAGE – ADD $175 : A Course Member can hire Northeast Ohio Golf to come on-site to an event you run to create complete editorial tournament coverage, including photos and a complete game story. We include sponsor names and logos within this content. Add $25 if full field scores must be compiled by us instead of emailed ready-to-post.
– PROMOTIONS AND RESULTS FOR A WEEKLY LEAGUE – ADD $300 : Run a season-long weekday golf league? A weekly skins game? Post your entire series to the Tournament Calendar and have the results published on the website every week! We’ll add your recurring series to the Tournament Calendar with entry/registration information on each event details page. Then after play each week, email over that week’s scores, standings, even notes and a photo if you wish. We’ll post those results to the website and link them all together through your own Category page accessible via site navigation. It’s a simple, affordable way to gain huge awareness for a weekly golf series. Weekly Series example >
– MULTIPLE MEMBER COURSES – ADD $100 EA : An owner or manager of multiple golf course properties can add other facilities for an additional $100 per course per calendar year after the initial Course Membership.
PDF DOWNLOAD: 2020 COURSE MEMBER REGISTRATION FORM >
INTERESTED IN A CUSTOM PROGRAM?
Let us create a package based exactly on the level of promotion and editorial you wish to receive! Contact information below…
HAVE QUESTIONS? READY TO BEGIN?
To discuss NEOHgolf.com advertising: