Golf course owners and managers want to sell tee times, attract outings, and promote tournaments throughout the season. Northeast Ohio Golf targets those same goals through its 2018 Golf Course Member Program!
For 2018, we’ve lowered the price for the Course Member Program and made hosting a revenue-generating Northeast Ohio Golf tournament into an upgrade option. Complete details below…
2018 GOLF COURSE MEMBER PROGRAM: $195 / year (New Lower Price!)
– two (2) Full Tournament Promotions (normally $125 ea) for competitive events you run, which includes two event listings on the Tournament Calendar, two editorials through a Call-for-Entries story for each event, an advance mention of each event in our weekly email newsletter, and the posting of results, photos and game stories that you supply by email after the events;
– up to five (5) Tournament Calendar Listings (normally $30 ea) for non-competitive outings or charity events hosted at your facility, a benefit to be offered to your customers;
– one (1) Sponsored Content Post (normally $100) featuring a story idea you provide posted on the date you specify;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Homepage of NEOHgolf.com linked to your website;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Tournament Calendar index page;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Charity Calendar index page;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Course Directory index page;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Email Newsletter registration page;
– one (1) Course Name in the Email Newsletter sent weekly during the season, monthly in the off-season;
– a content build-out/update of your Course Directory page on our website using photos and information you supply;
– marketing designation as a Golf Course Member by NEOHgolf.com and the right to use that designation and our logo in your own marketing materials;
– a package of Northeast Ohio Golf posters and door stickers to use at your facility to cross-promote our relationship (or even some custom signage — let’s discuss options!);
– recognition in all group marketing initiatives undertaken by Northeast Ohio Golf, like consumer golf shows, PR campaigns, media opportunities, golf social events, etc.
2018 Course Member packages run from January 1 to December 31, with the prime traffic numbers matching the golf season (Apr 15 through Sep 15). Pro-rated fees are available on July 1st (30% off) and Oct 1st (60% off)..
2018 Course Member Upgrades and Add-Ons:
– PROMOTE A FULL SEASON OF COMPETITIVE TOURNAMENTS – ADD $155: The standard Course Membership allows for the promotion of two (2) competitive tournaments in a calendar year. Plan to host more? Get up to SIX tournaments promoted and covered with our Course Member Tournament Season Package! Full promotion of a single event is normally $125, but our six event Tournament Season Package costs $350 total — so you save $400! The two packages together include all of the above-listed Course Member benefits, too.
– WE RUN AN NEOHGOLF.COM STROKE PLAY TOURNAMENT AT YOUR COURSE – ADD $300 : Northeast Ohio Golf will bring one of its Stroke Play Series events to your Course Member facility! This upgrade is a direct revenue generator, as our events typically attract 50-80 players. The cost is an additional $300 after the Course Membership, which is required because running an event is significantly more work than promoting one you run. See “Promote” vs. “Run” a Golf Tournament for details.
– ON-SITE EDITORIAL TOURNAMENT COVERAGE – ADD $100 : A Course Member can hire Northeast Ohio Golf to create on-site editorial tournament coverage — i.e. shoot photos + video and write a complete game story — for a discounted $100 per event day (normally $125). Add $25 if full field scores must be compiled by us instead of emailed ready-to-post.
– GOLF COURSE REVIEW FEATURE STORY – ADD $100 : This homepage-featured “review and rating” story includes a 300+ word editorial, a complete photo gallery, a 30+-second video, and links to the facility’s main website. The review featured story will remain on NEOHgolf.com after its initial Featured posting, and will be linked to from the Course Directory, Tournament Calendar and other editorial content. The story will be promoted through our social media accounts and submitted to search engines for long-term SEO benefits for your own website.
– MULTIPLE MEMBER COURSES – ADD $100 EA : An owner or manager of multiple golf course properties can add other facilities for an additional $100 per course per calendar year after the initial Course Membership.
LOOKING TO PROMOTE A WEEKLY SERIES PLUS WEEKEND TOURNAMENTS? See our 2018 Golf Association Member package! >
HAVE QUESTIONS? READY TO BEGIN?
Contact Allen Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-577-8756.