Golf course owners and managers want to sell tee times, attract outings, and promote tournaments throughout the season. Northeast Ohio Golf targets those same goals through its 2018 Golf Course Member Program!
For 2018, we’ve lowered the price for the Course Member Program and made hosting a revenue-generating Northeast Ohio Golf tournament into an upgrade option. Complete details below…
2018 GOLF COURSE MEMBER PROGRAM: $195 / year (New Lower Price!)
– two (2) full Tournament Promotions (normally $125 ea) for competitive events you run, which includes two event listings on the Tournament Calendar, two editorials through a Call-for-Entries story for each event, an advance mention of each event in our weekly email newsletter, and the posting of results, photos and game stories that you supply by email after the events;
– up to five (5) Tournament Calendar golf event listings (normally $30 ea) for outings or tournaments hosted at your facility, a benefit that can be offered to your customers;
– one (1) Sponsored Content Post (normally $100) featuring a story idea you provide posted on the date you specify;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Homepage of NEOHgolf.com linked to your website;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Tournament Calendar index page;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Charity Calendar index page;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Course Directory index page;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Email Newsletter registration page;
– one (1) Course Name in the Email Newsletter sent weekly during the season, monthly in the off-season;
– a content build-out/update of your Course Directory page on our website using photos and information you supply;
– marketing designation as a Golf Course Member by NEOHgolf.com and the right to use that designation and our logo in your own marketing materials;
– a package of Northeast Ohio Golf posters and door stickers to use at your facility to cross-promote our relationship (or even some custom signage — let’s discuss options!);
– recognition in all group marketing initiatives undertaken by Northeast Ohio Golf, like consumer golf shows, PR campaigns, media opportunities, golf social events, etc.
2018 Course Member packages run from January 1 to December 31, with the prime traffic numbers matching the golf season (Apr 15 through Sep 15). Pro-rated fees are available July 1st (40% off) and Oct 1st (70% off).
2018 Course Member Upgrades and Add-Ons:
– HOST AN NEOHGOLF.COM TOURNAMENT – ADD $300 : A Course Member will be designated as a host site for one (1) event promoted and managed by Northeast Ohio Golf, either added to the Stroke Play Series schedule or as a tournament created specifically for that course. This upgrade is a direct revenue generator! Cost is an additional $300 after the initial Course Membership ($495 total).
– ON-SITE EDITORIAL TOURNAMENT COVERAGE – ADD $100 : A Course Member can hire Northeast Ohio Golf to create on-site editorial tournament coverage — i.e. shoot photos + video and write a complete game story — for a discounted $100 per event day (normally $125). Add $25 if full field scores must be compiled by us instead of emailed ready-to-post.
– GOLF COURSE REVIEW FEATURE STORY – ADD $100 : This homepage-featured “review and rating” story includes a 300+ word editorial, a complete photo gallery, a 30+-second video, and links to the facility’s main website. The review featured story will remain on NEOHgolf.com after its initial Featured posting, and will be linked to from the Course Directory, Tournament Calendar and other editorial content. The story will be promoted through our social media accounts and submitted to search engines for long-term SEO benefits for your own website.
– MULTIPLE MEMBER COURSES – ADD $100 EA : An owner or manager of multiple golf course properties can add other facilities for an additional $100 per course per calendar year after the initial Course Membership.
– 2018 DESTINATION CLEVELAND PACKAGE – ADD $225 : Promote a golf course nationwide through Greater Cleveland’s travel and visitors bureau, Destination Cleveland! Save money working through Northeast Ohio Golf too, as this listing is normally $250. Promote a golf course by name with a 25 word description in Destination Cleveland’s printed Official Visitors Guide (printed twice yearly) and in the golf section of www.ThisIsCleveland.com, which gets over a million page views per year.
LOOKING TO PROMOTE A WEEKLY OR MONTHLY TOURNAMENT SERIES? See our 2018 Golf Association Member package! >
HAVE QUESTIONS? READY TO BEGIN?
Contact Allen Freeman at email@example.com or 216-577-8756.