Golf course owners and managers want to sell tee times, attract outings, and promote tournaments throughout the season. Northeast Ohio Golf helps facilities target these goals through its Golf Course Member Program.
GOLF COURSE MEMBER PROGRAM: $195 / year
– one (1) FEATURE STORY* initially posted at the top of the home page and promoted through our social media accounts plus submitted to search. There are two Feature Story options: an Advertorial Post, which is any story idea you provide related to your facility which we write, add photos and post on the date you specify; or a Course Review story that our team writes, adding photos, your logo and links to the course website.
– one (1) TOURNAMENT PROMOTION* package for an event you run, which includes: a listing on the Tournament Calendar by event name with course/sponsors logos; an editorial Call-for-Entries story 2-3 weeks in advance; an advanced mention in our weekly Email Newsletter; and the posting of final results, photos, a game story, and sponsor names/logos that you supply by email after the event.
* – MIX-MATCH OPTION: get two Feature Story posts or two Tournament Promotion listings instead of one of each. Just let us know when you join!
– unlimited Charity Calendar Listings for charity events hosted at your facility;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Homepage of NEOHgolf.com linked to your website;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Tournament Calendar index page;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Charity Calendar index page;
– one (1) Course Logo on the Course Directory index page;
– one (1) Course Name in the Email Newsletter sent weekly during the season, monthly in the off-season;
– a content update of your Course Directory page on our website using photos and information you supply;
– marketing designation as a Golf Course Member by NEOHgolf.com and the right to use that designation and our logo in your own marketing materials;
– a package of Northeast Ohio Golf posters and door stickers to use at your facility to cross-promote our relationship (or even some custom signage — let’s discuss options!);
– recognition in all group marketing initiatives undertaken by Northeast Ohio Golf, like consumer golf shows, PR campaigns, media opportunities, golf social events, etc.
Golf Course Member packages run from January 1 to December 31, with the prime traffic numbers matching the golf season (Apr 1 through Oct 1). Pro-rated fees are available on July 1st (30% off) and Oct 1st (60% off).
Golf Course Member Upgrades and Add-Ons:
– ADDITIONAL TOURNAMENT PROMOTIONS – ADD $75 EA : Fully promote one additional competitive tournament that you run at your course. Save $20 off the regular rate! Provides a Course Member with one full “Calendar Listing + Call for Entry Story + Email Newsletter + Results Post” package.
– ON-SITE EDITORIAL TOURNAMENT COVERAGE – ADD $150 : A Course Member can hire Northeast Ohio Golf to come on-site to an event you run to create complete editorial tournament coverage, including photos and a complete game story. We include sponsor names and logos within this content. Add $25 if full field scores must be compiled by us instead of emailed ready-to-post.
– AN NEOHGOLF.COM TOURNAMENT SERIES EVENT CONDUCTED AT YOUR COURSE – ADD $300 : Northeast Ohio Golf guarantees an event date at your facility for its NEOHgolf.com Tournament Series. This upgrade is a direct revenue generator, as our events typically attract 50-100+ players. Cost is an additional $300 for Course Members, as running an event is significantly more work than promoting a tournament you run (see Promote vs. Run a Golf Tournament for details).
– PROMOTIONS AND RESULTS FOR A WEEKLY LEAGUE – ADD $300 : Run a season-long weekday golf league? A weekly skins game? Post your entire series to the Tournament Calendar and have the results published on the website every week! We’ll add your recurring series to the Tournament Calendar with entry/registration information on each event details page. Then after play each week, email over that week’s scores, standings, even notes and a photo if you wish. We’ll post those results to the website and link them all together through your own Category page accessible via site navigation. It’s a simple, affordable way to gain huge awareness for a weekly golf series. [Weekly Series example >]
– MULTIPLE MEMBER COURSES – ADD $100 EA : An owner or manager of multiple golf course properties can add other facilities for an additional $100 per course per calendar year after the initial Course Membership.
HAVE A MULTIPLE COMBINATION OF EVENTS TO PROMOTE?
Let us create a CUSTOM PACKAGE based on the number of events you host and the level of promotion and editorial you want to receive…
HAVE QUESTIONS? READY TO BEGIN?
To discuss NEOHgolf.com advertising: