2017 Golf Course Marketing Program: $295 / Calendar Year
Golf course owners and managers want to sell tee times, attract outings, and promote tournaments throughout the season. Northeast Ohio Golf targets these very goals in its 2017 Golf Course Marketing Program.
Welcome to our 2017 Members above! Here’s what all Golf Course Member get for the 2017 calendar year:
– the option to host a NEOHgolf.com Stroke Play Tournament if an open date is available (first-come, first serve!);
– two (2) full Tournament Calendar Promotions (normally $125 ea), which includes two event listings on the Tournament Calendar, two editorials through a Call-for-Entries story for each event, a mention of each event in our weekly email newsletter, and the posting of results, photos and game stories that you supply by email after the events;
– up to five (5) Tournament Calendar charity golf event listings for outings hosted at your facility (normally $30 ea; a benefit that can be offered to your outing groups);
– one (1) sponsored content post featuring any promotional idea you provide, posted on the date you specify (normally $95);
– one (1) course logo on the Homepage of NEOHgolf.com linked to your website;
– one (1) course logo on the Course Directory index page;
– one (1) course name in the Email Newsletter sent weekly during the season, monthly in the off-season;
– a content build-out of your Course Directory page on our website using photos and information you supply;
– marketing designation as a Golf Course Member by NEOHgolf.com, and the right to use that designation and our logo in your own marketing materials;
– a package of Northeast Ohio Golf posters and door stickers to use at your facility to cross-promote our relationship (or even some custom signage!);
– recognition in all group marketing initiatives undertaken by Northeast Ohio Golf, like consumer golf shows, PR campaigns, media opportunities, golf social events, etc.
Annual Course Marketing packages run from January 1 to December 31, with the prime traffic numbers matching the golf season (Apr 15 through Sep 15). Pro-rated fees are available July 1st (40% off) and Oct 1st (70% off).
Upgrades and Add-Ons:
– an owner or manager of multiple golf courses can add other facilities for an additional $100 per course per calendar year after the initial Course Membership;
– a Course Member can promote a year-long event series (like a weekly skins game or a monthly tournament schedule) for an additional $200 per year ($495 total). This option includes a Tournament Calendar listing for each event, the pre-event promotion on the website and in the email newsletter, and the posting of supplied scores, game stories and photos after each event;
– a Course Member can hire Northeast Ohio Golf to create on-site editorial tournament coverage — shoot photos + video and write the game story — for a discounted $95 per event day (normally $125). Add $25 if full field scores must be compiled by us instead of emailed ready-to-post.
– a Course Member can order a Featured Course Review for $95. This ‘review and rating’ story includes a 500+ word editorial, a complete photo gallery, a 30- to 60-second video, and links to the facility’s main website. The review story will remain live on the site after its initial Featured posting, and will be linked to from the Course Directory, Tournament Calendar and other editorial content over time. The story will be promoted through our social media accounts and submitted to search engines for long-term SEO benefit.
HAVE QUESTIONS? READY TO BEGIN?
Contact Allen Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-577-8756.