2018 Golf Association Member Program: $495 / Calendar Year
Promote multiple events and get editorial coverage on Northeast Ohio Golf as a 2018 Golf Association Member! As a Golf Association Member, your organization receives the following promotional and content services for the full calendar year:
– one (1) featured Association section on the Homepage of NEOHgolf.com showing the most recent story headline and photo, linked to the Association page on the website;
– one (1) Association Category Page on NEOHgolf.com linked from the site’s main navigation as an index for all stories of the Association, with full contact information, a complete tournament schedule, headlines and photos linking to all event game stories, and the option to offer a separate page detailing Association rules, history, membership info, etc.;
– all Association events listed on the Tournament Calendar, with each event receiving a corresponding tournament details page outlining the date, time, course location, map, event format, entry fee, entry deadline, prizes, and full registration details;
– timely promotional mentions before each event in a Call-for-Entries story on the website 7-10 days prior to each event, and in our weekly email newsletter 3-5 days before the entry deadline of each event;
– the posting of tournament results, photos and game stories that you create and supply to NEOHgolf.com by email after each event;
– the designation as an Association Member in all Northeast Ohio Golf marketing materials, and the right to use that designation and our logo in your own marketing materials;
– recognition in group marketing initiatives undertaken by Northeast Ohio Golf like consumer golf shows, PR campaigns, media opportunities, golf social events, etc.
Need Help with 2018 Tournament Game Stories, Photos and Video?
Golf Associations that don’t have the time or resources to write game stories or shoot photos and videos at an event can have Northeast Ohio Golf create this editorial content for them! We come on-location and provide full media coverage of the tournament for $100 per event day (normally $125 for non-members) + $25 additional if full field scores must be compiled by us instead of emailed ready-to-post.
The content we create will be posted to NEOHgolf.com in a timely manner after each event. This content also can be republished in part on the Golf Association’s own website or in their marketing materials, with full rights to that content.
HAVE QUESTIONS? READY TO BEGIN?
Contact Allen Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-577-8756.